Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 18 May 2011

yay :)

im sat in my room watching "cook yourself thin" and doing a load of crunches and rowing band exercises when i can smell wafting upstairs the smell of dinner. Fish and chips.
admittedly it does smell delish but the thought of all that fat makes me queasy (okay it's homemade, not from a chippy and the fish is oven baked - but still)
buuuuut - it's not for me! dear mummy told me that i should only have a little thing to eat while my stomach gets better, and that i can make it myself. she even suggested a cup-a-soup - result :)
it's quite tempting to go downstairs and nick a chip, but i will not :) i shall do some more crunches and just smell the dinner. that will satisfy me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment