Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday 8 July 2011

one hundred pounds

for two days. one part of me was happy. the anal part on me was pleased with the most perfect, round number. the more rational side of me was shocked. my goal weight was 112, yet, somehow, i had just carried on. to begin with it was just insurance weight - so i could afford to fluctuate a bit. but now - i don't know. to "celebrate" i (almost reluctantly) let myself have a hobnob and took some pictures, which i thought i would share with you guys. here goes ...


please excuse my awful tanlines. also, my massive shoulders, huge ribcage, flat bum and turny in knees. but ... this is me.

9 comments:

  1. Look at that Skinny Minnie! Well done, S.! We should all look that good!

    I actually know a girl who is allergic to lavender. She breaks out in a huge rash from it!

    As for the coffee, I got the idea from Heather (http://mydragonsandi.blogspot.com/) She's aparently in Scotland and mentioned that her house mate had blueberry muffin flavoured coffee. Maybe she can help.

    Have a great weekend. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.
    You, my dear, are thinspo.
    Seriously.
    Well done, indeed!
    Hope you are doing great!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok first 100 pounds!!! that awesome, and second holy shit you have amazing body! None of those things you said at the end are true your totally gorgeous.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgooooodness! you look amazing!!! you're totally perfect, oh i'm so proud of you dear! i only wish that you felt happier with your weight, you seem sort of bummed that you're stuck restricting. i wish you the best, and really you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA you are thinspiration all by yourself, girl! HOLY CRAP!!!!

    Amazing body! And the best part - you're super skinny but you still have womanly curves (as in, you don't look like a 12 year old boy lol)! I'm soooo freaking jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeyyy, meet your newest follower. Your blog is amazing <3
    You look fab btw! You're a real inspiration and I look forward to reading more.
    take care hunni. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^^^ Same! I just found your blog and I love it.

    And you look incredible!!! And I agree with Camille. You're at that skinny where girls are envious but guys still think your hot! You've found the balance, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sexy flat bum

    ReplyDelete