Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday 27 May 2011

just watched "super size me"

oh.my.god.

i didn't think that it was possible for me to think that fast food was any worse than it was, but its happened! i feel sick, and kind of scared! its a bit like a real life horror movie, the doctor actually said his liver was turning into pate!

uuurghh. i very rarely eat mcdonalds, and it will only be when i am drunk or high, and I'm too impatient to wait until i get home to make a slice of toast (which i actually prefer to mcdonalds even when drunk!) i think the last time that i had one sober, was around Christmas, and i had a salad with no dressing. their dressings have about the same calorie and fat content as a big mac!

but after watching that, i think there will be a stamp on my memory that will break through any intoxicated haze shouting "NO!"

eww, eww, eww.

also - i thought the school dinners in the UK were bad! some of the ones they were showing in the US were atrocious! best motivation ever!!

2 comments:

  1. i never ever eat from school cafeterias here. They're horrible..we had to watch super size me in health and i think i literally gagged! it was NASTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my friends have seen Supersize Me, I still need to see it though. It actually does sound like a real life horror film! I haven't eaten fast food for months, I hope I never will again. I hope you have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete