Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday 23 May 2011

gross

i just watched my flatmate cook bacon. at midnight (wtf). it made me feel so queasy. even after i told her that you lose about 80%(!) of the fat if you cut the rind off, she still kept it on. as well as drenching the pan in oil, bluuurgh. i watched all the fat bubbling away horrified. then she added another (thick) slice, then another, until she had 5. all cooked in tonnes of fat. i used to love bacon (though would always cut the rind off and grill it) but that has put me off!
i cannot believe how much she eats! she's not even that fat! so unfair - she eats disgustingly - a "meal" for her consists of a 6 pack of crisps, or half a pack of bacon, or 5 hotdogs. the only thing she can "properly" cook is chicken (she has 2 breasts) normally accompanied by cheesey pasta or uncle bens rice. how is she not obese?
so not fair. although i am not wishing that i could eat her diet even if i wouldnt put on weight, it would just make me feel so ill.

wow, this sounds so bitchy - whoops! i love her really i just feel so ill at the moment

2 comments:

  1. Oh god bacon. My dad was talking about how he doesn't understand how I won't eat it. Same reason I don't eat fried chicken, I find fat and grease gross and in no way appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree! i didnt even like KFC when i was a kid - the first time i tried it my fingers were dripping in grease, was so disgusting!

    ReplyDelete