Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday 20 May 2011

posting loads lately!

so i had a salad - 1 large iceberg lettuce leaf chopped, one tomato, one closed cup mushroom and an inch and a half wedge of cucumber chopped. i also had about 5 grapes, so overall today about 40 cals (i think!)
but i didn't eat it all. i put it into a new bowl that i bought today (my other ones were too wide and flat so food spreads out and seems like less). anyways, in my new bowl, my salad came to the top - it seemed like loads! i ate it quite slowly but got full quite quickly. i think i may be a bit hungry now, but i don't want anything so will probably down some water and have a green tea.

I've been having loads of green tea and grapefruit juice today to try and raise my metabolism after my little fast - the last thing i want is a slowed metabolism when i start eating again! i need to go back to eating breakfast tomorrow as i need to do some solid days revising for my exam on tuesday. i find a small bowl of cereal keeps me going for much longer! then  melba toasts and lettuce for lunch, and then i rarely get hungry in the evenings anymore. I've been drinking loads more too - but robinsons squash. i prefer the taste of it to water. its got no sugar and is low cal, but I'm still drinking loads of it so it must be adding calories. i think its about 5cal per 250 ml, and I'm drinking at least a litre a day :/ ah well, at least there's no sugar!

i am going to allow myself a krispy kreme as an after exam treat, but i think ill juice fast the next day or two to make up for it - can't let myself get back into old piggy habits!

hope everyone is doing good, and i wish you all your perfect body!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment