Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 31 May 2011

a possible blip in my plans :(

soooo, this Thursday is my last exam, and we are planning on drinking ASAP after the exam (it finishes at four, so that's acceptable:) )

i had planned what i was going to eat that day ( and apple for breakfast, a bit of tuna, boiled egg, baby leaf salad for dinner) to account for the alcohol which will fill my belly, but will also fill me with calories :( but i haven't been out in ages so its okay.

but then i found out the club we are going to are having a free rooftop BBQ for members of the "extreme BBQ" society and their friends. this is the only society i joined in freshers week (i know, haha makes me look like a sad fatty!) and i have fun at them. and it's FREE, and they're yummy, so i doubt I'll be able to resist anyways, plus people will think I'm weird going to a free BBQ and not having anything. so my plan is to allow myself a burger, and try not to eat all of it - i have plenty of friends who will hoover it up for me :) if its a quarter pounder and a big bun, it will be about 500 calories - that's about how many there is in a McDonald's one, so a BBQ one cant be more. i shall just keep thinking about supersize me and it will be okay. the rest of my days calories shouldn't be more that 170, so 670, is  okaaaaay-ish. god knows about the calories in the alcohol - it's too depressing to count those!

so the next day i will undoubtedly have a hangover - which i can use to my advantage. sleep through breakfast and be "too ill" to eat. i may get salty cravings but i find cucumber is amazing for hangovers, so i will only allow myself salad and fruit if i have to. then I'm going drinking again that night and i will try my absolute hardest not to give in to drunken cravings. not even a piece of toast!

then Saturday ... pot brownies. not only brownies, but ones that make you want more food! we had planned this before i had realised there would be a BBQ so I'm freaking out a bit. but I've been looking forward to it for so long. i will make sure i will not have unhealthy munchies - grapes and cucumber only for me, and perhaps a little plain homemade pop corn. god, i hope i can control my munchies - the brownies themselves will be about 500! will have to keep chanting that in my head.

and my boyfriend will be here this weekend, so will be noticing what i eat. uurgh.

and then I'm back home. i can control what i eat during the day when my mums at work, but then dinner time ... she cooks fairly healthy, but the portions are massive. i think i will ask to cook more then i will have more control and can dish up me sized portions. may even play a stomach bug card to get smaller portions. its not even that much of a lie, i have been feeling a bit iffy lately.

but then when she gets on holiday too (she works in a school), she'll be noticing what i eat during the day. but hopefully by then i will be at work, so i can just say i had a load to eat there.

ooooh, *worries* hope everything goes to plan and i don't slip back into my piggy old ways again. although i haven't been eating too badly. i know i said i was increasing my calories to maintain but only slowly, and I'm on about 800 a day maximum (mainly boosted up by fruits and nuts) - 660 today - so I'm still in the losing weight section. and i've gone down to 109lb.


uurgghhhh, why am i so obsessed?!

sorry about the whiny post guys - just felt i had to get it off my chest and confess my fatty weekend before it happens! i pray to the stars that my munchies don't turn into a binge!! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment