Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday 9 May 2011

oh easter, why are you so inconvenienly yummy?

Soooo, it's a few weeks after Easter, which lies a few months after Christmas, a few weeks before by birthday which is in turn 6 months before the next Christmas. The problem is, that for me, all of these events are excuses. Excuses to eat ridiculous amounts of food (birthday cake, simnel cake, Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, Christmas dinner, birthday takeaways etc etc, but most potently of all: Chocolate)

All of these things are so intensely delicious that if I were without a conscience, I would gleefully stuff my face with them all day. WHY, OH WHY must the deliciousness of  some foods be mirrored by the fat content?

I am sure that my body will never be free of the gorging and detoxing that circulates around the year, and this is not helped by the gods that are Krispy Kreme constantly releasing new delectable blobs of fat to accompany their menagerie of culinary delights so tempting it's sinful.

Neither is this helped by the fact that I'm a recovering nutella-holic, the state if which is hanging in the balance - oooh how I long to be presented with a spoon and and a room of nutella jars with a huge internal lock.

I suppose that I should thank the stars that I am gradually learning the ability to control myself and to resist my temptations, or I would indeed become the weight that I am on the inside. And I should thank the stars for my gorgeous metabolism, for although I am a fatty on the inside, I remain a little over 8 stone, and am a size 8.

I am terrified to wonder how long that will last ...

No comments:

Post a Comment