Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday 30 May 2011

feeling better today - and i have a plan :)

okay, so i have recently been annoyed that despite losing weight, my inner thighs and lower belly are still a teeny bit pudgy. but i have also been annoyed that since losing weight by boobs have got smaller ( i know i go on about them enough, but its a touchy subject with me, they never started off big to begin with!)

but i have realised, that although losing weight will improve my thighs and belly - they will not be perfect (well, as near as possible) by just losing weight alone. they need to be more toned. So, my plan is, to focus on toning these areas while i maintain my weight.

tone and maintain! 

Sooo, i shall do this until I am satisfied, and then i will attempt to gradually put on a few pounds in the (possibly vain) hope that the weight will not greatly affect my perfectly toned and sculpted areas, and will just go to my boobs. that's the plan anyway - its worth a try. and if it doesn't work i will then have to make a decision - do i stay the same or lose the weight again at the sacrifice of my lady lumps? (lol, i cant believe i just called them that!!)

anyways, today was good - i didn't even crave chocolate like i normally do when I'm pms-ing ... i craved grapes. yaaaay! :)

3 comments:

  1. that's a really good plan! glad to see you're feeling better! And hey, small ish boobs aren't such a bad thing, i wish mine were smaller sometimes haha. i will send some of my boob size to you!! *thinks a moment* wow, that was quite the odd thing to say..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :) errm, i'll look forward to it :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a plan can make all the difference. I think it's a good goal to have and I'm sure you can make it happen. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete