Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

just been for a run

well, it was more of a jog, interspersed with brisk walking. could only do about 15 mins before i got too wheezy and couldn't do any more. I think I'm better off with just brisk walking, i can last longer. I'll try that next time.

i feel a bit better now, still angry with myself for having that nutella, it's not as if i was doing it because someone was watching me eat - i was home alone!
i am a bit annoyed because i had a spoonful of cheesecake, but it was only a spoonful and i made it myself with quark (virtually fat free cream cheese!!). It did have a biscuit base and lemon curd on it though :(

although i managed to do a bit of exercise (i also walked up and down the stairs for 5 mins this morning) this has still been a bad day. this cannot continue.

tomorrow will be a good day.

1 comment:

  1. it's good that you got up and started moving, woop i'm your first follower :) thank you for following my blog, too

    ReplyDelete