Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 29 January 2013

pulling socks up

and cutting the crap.

this binging is stopping.

dukan diet.

protein.protein.protein.

with a little sugar from fruit smoothies. i know you can't on dukan, but i read this today.


Did you know that Refined Table Sugar is actually now CLASSIFIED AS A DRUG because:

1- Eating sugar makes you physically CRAVE MORE of it.

2- Eating sugar causes your body to release pleasure chemicals  as it stimulates the same part in the brain that cocaine and heroine use does, 

3- When you try to 'come off' of sugar you have withdrawal symptoms equal in severity to someone who is going through withdrawal from cocaine or heroin.

fucking heroin.

and i know it. i hurt without sugar. so i'll try to wean myself off it.

i had 2 binge free days last week. this week i aim to beat that.

ana ... i beg of you. help me.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,I don't know if you remember me. I used to be on blogger, we talked a bit. I was very worried about your dissapearance, I've been catching up on your blog to see how you've been, I hope you're having a good day. I think my former name was skinnylittleme or something stupid like that, anyway glad to see you're alright, i really was worried when you dissapeared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. course i remember you :P how are you? i'm not great but definitely a lot better than i was haha x

      Delete
  2. I was addicted to heroin for 6 years and I also have anorexia/bulimia
    Both addictions are very similar
    The highs
    The lows
    The guilt
    The shame
    The denial
    Chocolate stimulates the same part of the brain that heroin does
    I know I crave sugar the way I used to crave heroin
    It's scary stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar is addictive I can agree with that :) Lots of Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep sugar is definitely addictive, and apparently 100 calories of sugar will make us fatter than 100 cals of fat or carbs or protein... It's so evil, I'm trying to cut down! Good luck to you :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete