Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday 20 May 2011

realisation

okay, so i just weighed myself on my accurate digital scales, and it appears that my crappy scales at home gave me false hope - i am 113lb, not 112lb.
but, the fact that i was so annoyed by this, gave me a bit of a shock. i am probably in a bit of denial about my eating habits. i have always had a bit of a guilty conscience about eating food that is bad for you, and have often been through phases of healthier eating. but it's gotten worse over the past year - i realised that about this time last year i joined a website where you can track your daily calorie intake and weight loss. according to my chart, it is clear that i have gone through phases of weight loss and calorie tracking, and then couldn't be bothered anymore, gained a couple of pounds and then repeated the process.


it seems to get worse each time, and this time definitely. it calculated that for me to lose 1.5 pounds a week with a sedentary lifestyle, i can afford to eat about 900 calories a day - but i hate it when the little bar creeps anywhere near the red line, so i eat much less, or try and burn it off it i eat more.
 i need to start working out how much i need to eat to stay the weight that i am. but i think i'll lose a couple more pounds first - just to that if i do fluctuate, hopefully i will remain 110 - 112. i wish i could just lose weight off my thighs :( there's a little bit of flab just at the top of the inside of my legs, i hate it. i like the way my tummy looks at the mo though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment