Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

panic

so today i go to put on my favorite £40 topshop jeans, that were a teensey bit too tight for me when i bought them, and they were too big. and a stretchy top that is usually tight fitting was baggy. i threw them straight into a washing machine thinking maybe that would shrink them down a bit - will have to see when they dry.
i tried on my favorite LBD that i was forced to get in a (UK) size 6 because that was all that was left on the sale rack, and it fit perfectly. it's made of stretchy material so i could always fit into it, but only just.

and the scales this morning said 110.5 pounds. my target weight was 112.

i suppose this is okay - i can allow myself to fluctuate between 110 and 112. but the thing is, the amount that i am still eating is the amount i need to lose weight. i need to start eating the amount i need to maintain weight, but my calorie calculator says that's about 1600. that is so much more than I've been used to - more than double, about triple some days! how am i going to suddenly get back to eating that?
i thought that i would ease myself in, so i was going to have a salad sandwich for lunch instead of just a salad. but i couldn't after the donut that i ate yesterday.

I'm not sure how the best way for me to do this is. i suppose increase portion sizes teeney bits at a time? my body (and my mind) has gotten so used to restricting, it's going to be hard. but i don't want to carry on losing weight, i just need to get more toned. my boobs are small enough as it is and i think they're starting to get smaller! guhhhh

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are trying to maintain. Increase your portions slowly, and add in healthy snacks. Needing more calories doesn't mean bad calories. try adding say a cup of veggies to your normal dinner, or a snack of fruit. Your gonna need the nutrients when you start building up muscle since muscles take more calories to maintain.

    ReplyDelete