Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 20 November 2012

too fat and lazy for help

Kate said she's probably going to have to stop seeing me because I'm not making any progress. She said that my weight isn't scarily low and I have no motivation to recover. Aka, fat and lazy. This is bullshit. I have no idea what my weight is, I didn't look as it was up 5 pounds from yesterday's binge when I weighed this morning, then I binged again, so it would be something awful. Mainly because I still have food in me but still. my Now I am fat I don't need help obviously. also, I got my period a little bit for the first time in a. Year and a half, so my body fat percentage must be at least Fucking 20 Aaaaah! What the fuuuuuck. Tomorrow u start slimfast and my new diet pills. Sorry I haven't been commenting, haven't got my laptop and this phone is a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. This is the problem with most doctors an inpatient treatment. The weight is what matters. Keep helping you as long as your weight keeps going up and once it's up high enough, it's a miracle! You're cured! Dr gets a pat on the back and a whopping bonus in his/her wallet. While we are left feeling like shit and then relapse and the cycle continues. They have yet to realise they are treating our minds, not our blasted bodies and vitals. Yes, the physical matters as far as keeping us alive goes, but if our mental isn't considered, our physical health means nothing. It's been years now, you'd think some smart doctor would've figured that out by now! God this really gets me! How ignorant can people be?! And they wonder why a ton've eating disordered people feel like they can't get help or that it wouldn't matter if they did b'coz they aren't sick enough. I'm sad for you :( *hugs* It absolutely sucks to have someone make you feel like that. Especially when it is someone we are supposed to be able to trust that they know what they are talking about.

    And ya, Peri's right. My period came back at around 18.5 BMI.

    ReplyDelete