Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Saturday 10 November 2012

this time last year ...

... i was in hospital for a week on a drip with "gastroenteritis" aka - i took too many laxatives.

now, i am still abusing laxatives.

but the difference?

then i weighed 85 pounds.

now, i am fat.

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat.

i feel so unhealthy. i suppose a solid month of binging will do that to a person.
i have a band of fat around my stomach.
my nice tiny waist has all gone.
i am so bloated.
i am dehydrated.
my immunity is fucked.
i have the worst cold and can hardly breathe.
my skin is awful .

a month

i cant remember the last day i followed a meal plan. i cant remember the last day i had three proper meals.
its just fat. pure, squidgy, holdable, wobbly fat. i wouldnt be so mad if my weight had gone in muscle mass. i need a body stat doing to scare myself. i hate to think what my body fat percentage it. in july it was about 11. in july i was 100 pounds. in july i was happy.

in july i was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Omg that's horrible! I didn't know you could end up in the hospital because of laxatives. Well, you must be doing a little better than you were a year ago since you're not in the hospital now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound a bit lost. I am sorry. xx

    ReplyDelete