Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 22 November 2012

this is war

My boyfriend wanted to start going to he gym to bulk up a bit. He worked out his bmi... He is 56kg with a bmi of just over 19 and an insanely high metabolism. The bastard! He declared war on his body and is trying to get to bmi 20 as soon as possible, he says Monday but I doubt that. He text me today saying he felt really sick after eating a slightly bigger breakfast. I told him I had just had a 5000 calorie binge. He said he was jealous. This is so fucked up. I too have declared war. Bmi 17, I am out to get you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a good and sort've humerus way to get inspiration and motivation ^^ he wants to go up while you want to go down. You could see who gets to their BMI first!

    I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete