Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Friday 2 November 2012

empty stomach, clear mind

all that has passed my lips today is 3 cups of coffee with a little almond milk, squash, pills, supplements and smoke.

its amazing how much more focused i am when i am not a mindless zombie eating everything in sight.
i slept a lot today.
i don't feel as hungry as i do when i eat.

it's getting cold. the cold wakes me up, makes me feel more alive. makes me feel something which is nice. the razor brings comfort with the blood, but no wake up call from the pain. just the initial scratch and then nothing. i need the pain.

my mum tried to make me eat dinner but i convinced her that i binged so i didn't have anything.

i was tempted, but i did not give in.

bingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneedbingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneedbingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneedbingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneedbingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneedbingeingisacopingmechanismthatidonotneed

1 comment:

  1. I love you, I love you, I love you, congrats on today, dont panic if you eat tomorrow, just remember that you do not want to binge, and you do not need to either :-P xx

    ReplyDelete