Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Saturday 24 November 2012

todaywillbegood

todaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegoodtodaywillbegood




i do not need to binge.

so i will not.



3 comments:

  1. TODAYWILLBEGOOD!! I agree :)we can be strong, we don't need to binge. And that ecard is the story of my life, ugh... stay focused! Today will be great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no way that venlafaxine will not curb your appetite lol, so don't worry that one is guaranteed!! I never felt this bad taking it the first time, a little sick, a little bloated, but it was bearable. So hopefully you will be okay. I think it didn't help how many laxatives I had had the week before starting them. I think they are going to ask me to try again tomorrow afternoon and I am actually dreading it. I just keep crying all the time, it was the being bloated that really got me, I just felt totally obese, and not being able to burn kcals by walking, i think it just took away coping mechanisms and that made me more emotional idk.

    let me know how it goes? we can journey on venlafaxine together, unless I get changed tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s you will regret not eating something with each tablet tho, but you wont want to eat inbetween, so maybe justify it that way xxx

    ReplyDelete