Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

fuckfuckfuck

today was going great, burned 300+ at the gym, didn't eat too much.
then i went to see Kate
she made me feel crap
i binged.

a tub of ice cream, 4 puff pastry mince pies, several packets of crisps and a few bowls of rice crispies.
what the fuck is wrong with me? that is so disgusting and messed up!!!
why is it that i get all worried about calories in a standard meal, and will freak out if theres a bit of cheese or something on it, but when i am in binge mode, any thing goes.
i refuse to let my mouth be a waste bin any more.
fatfatfatstupidfatfailure.

but Kate discharged me. i don't have to answer to her any more. i don't have to have my weekly lecture about "alarm bells" "slippery slope" and "sitting on the fence with one foot in your illness and one foot in recovery"

i feel so crap, i even cried. which never happens. probably because i am cutting down on my citalopram so i can wean myself onto venlafaxine.
i am just so unhappy at this weight.
i am going on the slimfast diet properly.
not eating anything apart from slimfast and soup.

i'll do this for the rest of the week. next tuesday i am going on a cruise with my friend G from hospital. hopefully that will kick start some more "normal" eating, although going to Dublin didn't really do that. I just wont buy any snacks so i never have food on me.

i think my goal of 100 pounds by new years eve is a bit unrealistic.
but i will get there one day soon, i promise.

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for Liebster blog award

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about being worried about every little calorie in a normal meal but then just going crazy and not caring at all on a binge, it annoys me so much, ugh. Keep going babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete