Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Saturday 3 November 2012

so children what's the number one rule?

thats right! fasting leads to binging.

well. fucking.done.

i am going to live with my grandparents for a week or so to try and get a change of scenery and to break this fucking cycle.

i need a kick up the backside, my mum wont do that, my gran sure as hell will.
i think i'll be way too scared to binge there.

i just need to break the cycle, get my head sorted out and then try again at home.

i'm going out tonight dressed as a pirate.
its bloody freezing but hopefully the cold will burn some kcals!

2 comments:

  1. yep! i know I do that too, i'm so determind to lose weight fast i dont eat then body rebels. i find i lose more eating 800-1200 and walking and having a few days scattered of eating less than that until i get back into control and eat less again.

    I'm a shorty. I'm only 162cm (i think thats 5"3 maybe) At the moment, my BMI is just under 19 at 18.8, the highest it's been is 23.3 (i was horrified - it was after 3 weeks of force feeding in russia and no purging time, it was mental hell and i totally broke down afterwards) and the lowest it has been in my adult life isn't that low, around 16. It was less when I was younger but it's been a while. I was reading parts of your blog, I saw you got to a really low weight and had to have inpatient. I've been threatened with inpatient but more for overdosing and self/harm linked to b/purging and starving but I'm not up for it. What's your goal nowadays, would you ever want to get as low as you did before or get back to 100lbs again?

    Love you, I'm so glad I found your blog, or you found mine, or both x
    (and no i didn't know re. 18.5/20 - I knew about both of them and couldn't work out why there was a difference!)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the week at your grandparents, goes how you want it to! stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete