Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 7 November 2012

these empty days are too full of hours

i haven't binged today. woo.

i ate more than i intended to, and nearly cracked once or twice but i managed to keep a check on it.

i burned 350 ish calories at the gym and did a lot of extra walking.
it's a long walk from the bus stop down the country lane to my grandparents house. i found a sheep with its head stuck in a fence that i spent a long time trying to rescue. luckily my granddad came and sorted him out.

i am soooooo ill, it's horrendous. my head is filled with saw dust and i constantly feel sick, although no such luck there.

i saw my boy last night. he is my own personal sunshine. he hugged me tight, kissed my scars, whispered words into my ears and made me melt.

he is criminally sexy, and oh, those eyes. i could drown in those eyes. those deep, blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment