Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday 3 July 2011

why does tidying alway equate losing things?

this time it was my pill. great. so i've missed the beginning of my cycle and have to be off it for a month.

i'm a bit freaked out - any one know what happens? i've heard about putting on weight, or is it just bloating?

i'm also annoyed because it may mess up my nice neat system - at the mo i start the pack on a saturday, finish on a friday, get my period the next monday and it's over by the next friday. nice "round" days - i'm anal like that haha! like, i have to have volumes on even numbers, or the nearest multiple of five :)

also - yay for the new series of one tree hill finally reaching the UK! i was missing my fixes of perfectly beautiful people and their elegant, spontaneous, motivational speeches :) although, i miss Peyton and Luke.

2 comments:

  1. OTH = <3.
    Haha, I am anal about lots of things, too.
    I have routines and I have to stick to them or everything gets all screwed up!
    Hope you are doing wonderful. :)
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry if you gain weight, its just water weight usually. IF you have trouble with the pill(I always forgot) you should try the depo shot, Some people say you gain weight but I didn't. And for me I stopped getting my period, wich was way nice that way I wouldn't gain weight randomly each month,

    ReplyDelete