Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 20 July 2011

fuck

or maybe not. my sex drive is gone. completely; not a spark.

i tried, but i felt bored, then it just hurt, then i cried. luckily he didn't notice. and it's not his fault. it's all me.

numb ...

and i had a diet irn bru earlier that has given me massive cravings and headaches. you can taste the sweetener shit in it. diet coke doesn't do this to me, why didn't i just stick to good old diet coke? that stuff never lets me down.

not happy.

fuuuuuuuck.

4 comments:

  1. I've dealt with sex problems before. I just didn't feel into it. It could have something to do with your diet, but it could also just be that you're doing it too often and are just quite literally bored. That's what my problem was.

    I've been trying diet soda lately, but it seems to be making me hungrier than not drinking it at all! I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure it's the artificial sweeteners in it. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my sex drive pretty much but it was because my husband killed it. But it might be from your diet or something. Or just being depressed can kill a sex drive. Diet pop always kills my appetite but I have read that the artificial sweeteners cause your body to expect actual sugar which causes cravings and such. The other drink probably has more artificial sweetener or a different sweetener than than Diet Coke which is probably what caused the cravings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree what everyone said about the sex drive thing. I've been there myself, just going with the motions, bored, counting ceiling tiles etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honesty time.
    I do not have anything to say in regards to the sex bit, 'cause I am a virgin.
    Yup, 21 and still a virgin.
    Haha, cheers.
    Oh, artificial sweeteners.
    What fun.
    Hope you are having a great day today! :D
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete