Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 14 July 2011

an amazing discovery


i love them!

fancy an apple crumble? those words sound scary, but this sooo isn't - a virtually fat free dessert yogurt with 85 cals - sooo thick and creamy :) there's no actual crumble in it, but somehow it tastes of crumble! and has nice chunks of apple in it. nom nom nom :)

okay, theres tonnes of sugar - but you can taste it in a way that will 100% satisfy - i deffo recommend. i also want to try the fuller for longer ones too (I'm not sure if all shape yogurts do that, or just the special ones)

as for the rest of the day food wise - i feel like I've eaten loads - i have, but mainly fruit, and a tonne of stir "fried" veg (i didn't use any oil) and tofu for dinner. i set myself the goal of attempting to reach 1600 calories today, as this is the amount i apparently need to maintain. it seems impossible. it is impossible. I've eaten about 800 according to my calorie calculator, and i know I've eaten less than i actually put in on several items. so that's a fail. i cant eat anymore! and i don't want to increase my intake by just stuffing my face with fatty food.

this is hard.

I'm going to try not using my calorie calculator for a few days and see what happens- i think that makes me obsess too much. but i have a feeling it may make things worse, and ill just be calorie counting in my head; which will probably end up in my over estimating the amount i am actually eating.

4 comments:

  1. I really like those too I love the strawberry, and the mango one. And don't worry to much about your intake number you didn't get low calorie intake over night so you wont be able to get back to normal intake over night. Slowly step up the number.

    -kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try upping your intake slowly until you are at maintenance amount. Try for 800-850 tomorrow and the day after. Then aim for 850-900 for two or three days after and just slowly go up. If your body is used to 800 calories or less and all of the sudden you start eating 1600 calories (twice as much) you will probably gain because it's more than your body is used to. So if you go up slowly your body will have time to adjust to the increase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that trying to go a few days with no calorie calculator is a good idea, but I def think it could make u stress a bit more. I think kes's plan sounds good, a very gradual calorie upper

    I hope your plan works, and I must say I love your blog, it's one of my favorites and you've been with me since near the beginning! Love you love u haha

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I love yogurt to bits.
    I think that you could go either way with your calorie plan at this point.
    Either up the calories gradually, like Kes said, or just try not using your calculator and see how much you eat.
    No matter what you decide to do, I will support you. :)
    Best of luck, love.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete