Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

selfish intentions

I only want someone to know, so that they can comfort me. So that they can listen, and understand - or just act like they do. So that they can hug me, and tell me everything will be okay. So that they can comfort me and offer me help when I ask for it.

But I am afraid that they will not understand. That they will be upset and angry. They will want to help me, but not in the way that I want them to. They will watch me, and pester me and interrogate me. And judge me and treat me differently.

1 comment:

  1. That's not selfish, I'm the same,
    Wishing someone would care enough to not get angry but to just be supportive
    xxx

    ReplyDelete