Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 28 July 2011

thank you

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your lovely comments and support lately - you girls are great :)

a few life updates - I have managed to not use my calorie calculator for about a week. I thought it would drive me crazy not meticulously calculating and recording every single calorie, but in fact it's kind of nice to get out of that habit. However, it's probably not such a good thing on the maintaining wise side of things - I am still counting, but it's involving more estimating, and counting roughly in my head, and I am probably eating even less than before :/

Weight - 96 lb.

My mother is now off work for the summer (she is a chef in a kitchen that supplies schools, so gets their cushty holidays!) I was a bit worried that she might be more controlling over food (eg - offer to make me a sandwich and act odd when I turn it down) but she leaves that completely up to me which is nice - she probably realises I'm used to it now in a uni girl and my eating habits are all different anyways now.

And my brother has gone to work on my grandparents farm for the summer to help with the harvest and stuff. Which is extra nice - peace and quiet! He has been being such a dick lately - probably puberty and a lack of male company, so I think it will do everyone good. It also means that I can do a lot more cooking for dinner with out him throwing a massive tantrum when I try something new because "It's not normal!" And also means the house isn't filled with junk food, and I won't feel weird being the only one having salad instead of chips with dinner (my mum usually gives in if she's cooking my brother chips. I think she's quite glad I'm a salad girl as I'm pretty sure she wants to lose weight.)

I feel so bad for my poor boyfriend - I was in such a bad mood last night. I was really busy all day, so (sort of accidentally) ate really little - one of those kids cereal selection sized box of Rice Krispies (77) with the teeniest amount of milk - dunno how much. I don't really like milk on my cereal haha. Then about half an apple, and for dinner, some iceberg and cucumber salad with a teeney grilled salmon fillet and a teaspoon of cottage cheese. Physically I was feeling fine, but was a bit grumpy. I had two Thorntons chocolates in the evening to give myself a bit of a pick up when my boyfriend came, but it didn't work. I'm not sure how much the chocolates were - the box says each one has approximately 63 calories, but one of them was a turkish delight, and I know they have less, and a lot less fat. I dunno overall calorie total, but it's less than I need to maintain, I know that!

So, maybe it was because I was tired, hadn't eaten enough and my hormones are all messed up from missing the pill and my period being due, but I was in the weirdest mood. So touchy, and annoyed by the smallest thing. Literally - I got pissed off because he was breathing loudly. Then I got pissed off at myself for being pissed off at him for the stupidest reason. I'm so sorry for him - he looked so confused.

I don't know why he puts up with me.




Memories of Italy cheer me up <3

4 comments:

  1. I'd go crazy without my calorie counter so I really applaud your effort. It's quite impressive. I'm sorry about the whole boyfriend thing, just pass it off as hormonal, that always seems to work.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bad PMT most months :( I was lucky this month, well I mean my bf was lucky. I can be so miserable and I won't let him see me, come over and I'll snap at everything he does. I feel incredibly guilty but I can't help it. They say diet affects PMT which is why I'm guessing this month was ok.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following me sweetie :) followed you right back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!

    Beautiful photos! Thanks for the comment, those shoes are wicked! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete