Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday 20 June 2011

warning: explicit content

i really hope that the following photos don't cause any cravings / binges, i just wanted to show you guys what i was up against!!

sooo, Saturday evening was my party. i was going to try and fast all day, but that didn't happen - had chocolate raisins for breakfast and sampled some cheese, onion and apple pastry rolls and some pasta when we were setting up.

sooo, i honestly think i ate about a minimum of 6000 calories that night, the food was just so good, and even though i was feeling sick i couldn't stop myself from eating. i have literally never felt to sick in my life! it was so painful. and it had absolutely nothing to do with alcohol, it was purely the food because i am such a piggy. and i still couldn't make myself sick!! even though i was drunk! what is up with that?!

so i eventually reached my absolute limit and stopped eating (after loads of pasta, rice, sausage rolls, crisps, pizza, chicken, coronation chicken, sausages, veggie pastry things, brownies, cheesecake, cupcakes, and about 5 slices of millionaires shortbread. and probably other stuff!)

the next day i was still feeling soooo sick and ill so i "didn't have breakfast" but was nibbling on sausage rolls, crisps and brownies. then we had a roast dinner - i had a teeney one, which i felt was okay, but then had double helping of chocolate fondant pudding, and ate a load of leftover roast potatoes that were left on the table later in the day and a "little" slice of birthday cake. i have no idea how i managed to fit all that food in me!

so its nearly 4 the next day (Monday) and i have not been hungry all day, still been feeling a little sick, so haven't eaten anything, yay (i suppose). my mum knows I've been feeling sick, and i was like sort of retching all day yesterday, so she's just gonna do a chicken salad tonight. hopefully ill be able to play up the sick card as much as possible and leave some or get her to give me a tiny amount of chicken.

i feel really guilty, i am such a fatty. apparently I've put on 4 pounds (so am 110), but I'm not going to say that's a definitive weight yet - last night it said i put on half a stone but that was still because I've had loads of food in me, and well ... I've been visiting the toilet loads, so it may go down again tomorrow!
110 was a weight i was thinking of reaching, but not over 2 days!! that's why i feel so guilty about it, but it may go down tomorrow (hopefully!)

i was definitely in a "its my party so i am allowed to binge!" mindset, but i wont allow myself to carry it on at all! my mum has the day off on Thursday which is my birthday, so i may have to cut myself some more slack there, but i will try as hard as possible to keep my intake down low in the day, as my boyfriend is taking me out to dinner that  night, so that will be a tonne of calories too. and ill allow myself a "small" slice of birthday cake (its impossible to get a small slice with this cake!!)







These are the worst offenders - home made millionaires shortbread - she may have just served up crack cocaine! i guess about 500 calories a square? and a pound gained with each one!

2 comments:

  1. That food looks marvelous! Every once in a while you have to let yourself go to town, and a special occasion is the best time. I want to climb through my screen and steal one of those cupcakes! remember, a lot of weight is probably water weight, bloating, poo etc so don't freak out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the food!
    It all looks so delicious!
    I will have about ten of those cupcakes, please.
    Haha!
    Sometimes you just have to let yourself go a little bit, and what better time to do it than on your birthday?!
    Things are gonna be okay, my love.
    Like Samzi said, it is probably just water weight, it will go back down soon!
    I hope you have a wonderful day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete