Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

i wish ...

i wish i was an inch or so taller.
i wish my hair was longer (at least 5 more inches)
i wish my hair would grow faster.
i wish my body hair would grow slower (tmi? perhaps haha).
i wish i was as flexible as i used to be.
i wish my boobs were bigger.
i wish my nose was smaller.
i wish my teeth were straighter.
i wish my whole face was straighter.
i wish for good health.
i wish i could go travelling more.
i wish i was more confident around new people.
i wish to pass my degree.
i wish i can get a good job after university.
i wish to have a husband, child and own place by age 30.
i wish it would be him.

i wish to live in London at some point in my life.
i wish i was better at art.
i wish i drew more
i wish i read more.
i wish i wrote more.
i wish i could drive.
i wish i could sing.
i wish to stay in touch with friends as i grow older.
i wish i could be as good a mother as mine is.

i wish i could eat what i want and not care, like i used to.
i wish i could eat what i want and not put on weight like i used to be able to (maybe i still can, who knows?)
i wish my thighs wobbled less.
i wish my thighs were smaller.
i wish my stomach was more toned.
i wish my arms were more toned.
i wish i had the energy/motivation to exercise more.
i wish my self control continues to grow.

i wish to be happy, and for everyone around me to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post!
    Well-written, and heartfelt.
    Lovely. :D
    I hope you have an amazing day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete