Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 21 June 2011

cake dilemma!

in times gone by i have been satisfied by just having a smell of the thing i was craving. i thought that would be okay today with my birthday cake, but no, i wanted a bit. so i cut myself the smallest slither (which was pretty hard seeing how big it is!) and pigged out on that. but i reckon it was only about 50 calories - couldn't have been more than a biscuit.

but then i wanted more, so i got the rest of a slice and stuffed it in my mouth. it felt so good, but i felt so guilty. i think i swallowed another mouthful, then remembered how well chewing and spitting out worked, so i did that with the rest. sure, it doesn't look very nice, but if you hide it in a tissue and flush it away immediately, its fine :) i felt so proud of myself haha! i got the yumminess of the cake, without the calories. however, I'm annoyed because i don't know how much i did swallow. it wasn't that much, but I'm going to say 100-150 calories, just in case.

i don't feel that bad about it actually :) annoyed because i should have just saved it for my birthday (i can't let my "excuse" stretch out any more - I've already pigged out on 2 days in honour of my birthday!) but i spent 10 minutes doing step ups on the bottom of the stairs, so that's got to have burned a bit. doesn't seem like much but its the most I've done lately! will do some crunches with my rowing band later. and the rest of my intake was guuuurd :) bit of melon, about 60ml skimmed milk, salad, 1.5 frankfurters, a bit of polenta and reduced salt and sugar ketchup. so that's about 350 - minus the cake :) not sure if it's because I'm still slightly pretending to be ill, but my mum seems to have accepted i'm eating "healthier" so doesn't question that i have polenta when they have chips, and didn't bat an eyelid when i said i didn't want my hot dogs in a roll. yay :)

also - happy birthday Courtney :) hope you have a great day and enjoy giving yourself some freedom with your restaurant dinner :) <3

3 comments:

  1. Do not stress too much about the cake thing.
    It will help you avoid binges down the road. :)
    I hope you have had a wonderful day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for birthday cake - and not too much of it! Happy birthday, by the way!

    I'm glad your parents are being cool about you wanting to get healthier. :) It's nice having supportive family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a pretty decent day. Yay for having cake without it being too much. L)

    ReplyDelete