Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Saturday 11 June 2011

reward

sooo, i was thinking the other day that i was annoyed that nobody had noticed (or mentioned) that i had lost weight. i mean I've lost about 8 pounds in a month. but i suppose that i didn't start from that high a weight, and i haven't bought any smaller clothes, so they could just be hiding it ...

anyways, i saw my dad yesterday for the first time in a couple of weeks (my parents are divorced so i only see my dad for a few hours on friday when I'm back from uni). anyways, he gave me a hug and said:

"you've lost weight, haven't you?"
me- "i dunno"
him- "you're too skinny"
me - "haha no i'm not." *change subject*

too skinny? no. but thank you for noticing that i have lost weight, i put a lot of effort into it! :)
anyways, we went to a newsagents and he asked if i wanted anything. i felt i would reward myself for someone noticing, so i got some fruit jellies. thought it would be okay - pretty much no fat, just sugar. and they were bloody sugary!! i had 6 nommy sweets, but kinda regretted it when i put them into my calorie tracker - 180 cals!

but at least it wasn't chocolate :) and I'm planning on eating reeeeally well today too. we're making falafel, which is pretty low cal even when you shallow fry them. and i can just stuff the pitta bread full of salad to make my dinner seem huge. then ill eat lots of fruit. i'll be eating loads physically, but not calorifically :)

thank you guys for the comments - they make me feel gooood :)
hope everyone is well! :)

not sure why- just because :)

3 comments:

  1. ooh i like that picture, as unrelated as it may be haha. and my friends don't notice that i've lost weight either, it sucks. but at least your dad mentioned it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture!! Having someone notice your weight going down is always a warm feeling, but like you said everyone else not noticing could be because of you wearing the same clothes and also if they are people that see you everyday they are less likely to notice the small changes. Candy sounds awesome! All that sugar must have made you so hyper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too skinny? lmao, no such thing, girlfriend! That is such a compliment!

    And if you haven't bought smaller clothes, then, like you said, you're probably just covering up under them. :)

    Good job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete