Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

This is our decision, to live fast and die young. We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

i feel so motivated.

its great knowing there's someone out there feeling exactly the same as you , who you can work with to push yourself to perfection. ninaofthenight, lets do this!!!

the rest of this week might be a bit awkward - my mum has it off work so is home all the time. although she knows i've been bingeing so is on the lookout for that and is fine with my fridge full of vegetables and me having my own cupboard for my food so i dont have the temptation.

but i could use this to my advantage. pretend i've binged so i can skip dinner, or have as little as possible.

her being home also means i cant weigh myself till the weekend. which might be good as i have so much water retention at the moment from taking to many laxatives every day for over a week.

i'm gonna get up, try to avoid breakfast and go to the gym.

must. stay. positive.
must. stay. on. track.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your positivity! What sort've veggies do you get? Just out've curiosity. I've got a set bunch I stick to but I'm slowly branching out to give myself more options as binge prevention ^__^

    Best wishes!!! <3

    ReplyDelete