Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

i'm banning myself from bread

and jam for that matter.

109.8 what the fuuuuuuck?!!!!!

Breakfast (fail) - 40g Ready Brek
                          150ml almond milk
                          2 slices Hovis best of both
                          3 tablespoons rum and raisin marmalade

i was so hungry :( could have been worse i suppose.

update.

burned 300 calories at the gym. then had the most abhorrent binge.
i'm talking; 4 cupcakes, 3 bags of crisps, 8 custard creams and 4 bowls of cereal. oh and some laughing cow cheese.

i NEED to get on top of this. tomorrow will be good, i'll go to the gym in the morning, try and skip breakfast or at least lunch, then going to my friend from hospital (G) in the evening to go trick or treating with her nephews.

i suppose i should think about how yesterday was okay-ish. i've done 2 non binge days, but never 2 in a row. i need to build up to them, because i dont think its going to work just going cold turkey. i dunno maybe it will. but i cant just fast. i need to make sure i start having proper meals, then slowly reduce them till i can fast, or at least be in the below 1000 calorie range, below 800 would be better, 500 perfect. but i need to shrink my stomach back.

my therapist says its because i became such an expert at repressing my hunger, that my body doesn't trust me if i don't feed it regularly, so restricting will lead to a binge. so i just need to chip away at my intake. slowly reducing until i can master my hunger repression again and then i can restrict.

i need to get to 100 pounds, i dont know how long it will take me to get there. i'm hoping by my holiday in the beginning of december. 10 pounds in a month? i could certainly do it before ...

i'm up for a challenge, anyone else game?

5 comments:

  1. im so game. howww have i not seen ur blog before? ill follow u as soon as i get to my laptop (im on mob atm). i neeeeed to lose weight too and having someone else doing the same sort of plan alongside me in nov cld really help. and i love stickers so im up for the sticker reward/tabs chart xxx let me kno ur ideas. ps id kill for diazepam (bt not u, dw!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bread? Count me in! Jam is not a challenge for me, luckily, I've never liked it...

    Like I said: I'm so in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your reply on Nina's last post. I love your crystal idea! I've got a small pendant tin that I use for the same purpose.

    I'm on the no bread or jam band wagon! I'm sparked by your plan on decreasing binges. I NEED to stop that as well. It's driving me batty!

    Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive got a wall art thing going on with november in the middle of it, im going to buy vogue and cut it all up tomorrow and then have 'challanges' on the wall that i can accept each day - like my first challange - the 'no money until you lose 4lbs challange' - i have diet coke, water, dextrose tablets and 1 small pot of porridge in the house, so i will have to use these until i lose 4lbs, or the 'walk the day away' challange and im going to think of 30 in total, some easy, some hard, and pick on off the wall each morning and carry it with me that day to remind me - then i have a private new blog called nina's november, so i can post stuff to myself without it becoming 'thinspo' and look at it easily from my phone in moment of weakness.

    this will be epic.

    100 by the end of november.
    YOU ARE ON.
    I have 10lbs/11lbs to lose too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds awesome :) i'm not going to take my debit card out with my alone, and i'm banning myself from buying food when there's no one else around.
      i love the sound of carrying challenges around, such s great way to keep you on track :)

      i need this so bad
      xxxx

      Delete