Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday 28 October 2012

well today WAS going good ...

yogurt for breakfast.

slim a soup for lunch.

then i decided to have dessert ... FAIL!!

started off as a bit more yogurt.

then i wanted a slice of bread and lemon curd.

4 slices and almost a whole pot of curd later, i hate myself even more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie:)

    I can see where you're going. I mean...it usually goes this way. First we are doing perfectly fine, and then...boom...no mercy! I hate it too..-.-

    Take care:)
    I'll be here if you need me!

    ReplyDelete