Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 18 October 2012

hmmmmm.

yesterday was awesome.

laxatives, gym and fasting made my belly nice and flat this morning and the scales read a slightly more bearable 103.8.

then this morning i binged. fuck fuck fuck. its because i had breakfast. if i skip breakfast then my hunger just seems to go away and the rest of the day is fine. but i look a load of extra vitamins  supplements and whatnot this morning so i thought i shouldn't really do it on an empty stomach, and a driving lesson later on an empty stomach might not be so good.

fuck it. breakfast ALWAYS leads to binges.

so - simple - no more breakfast while i can get away with it.

i am so hitting up the gym later. need to get my monies worth!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so true, I can relate to that. I'm always -no exception- binging the day I eat breakfast. I tend to eat somedays, because I still live with Mum, who is concerned. I've been a self-diagnosed anorexic, but tried to live a happier life with recovery, and lived on the edge of hospitalization. That has led me to the -drum solo- heaviest weight ever. Mum is still concerned, and watches me with eagle's eyes. So I had breakfast today...shit...and I had a huge binge. I just don't see any place I can buy laxatives, just can't purge, but I don't find it. Not even in pharmacies. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete