Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Sunday 14 October 2012

warning - proceed with caution.

November 2010 - 120 pounds (ish) Goal weight - 100 pounds.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!

 

It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits

July 2011 - 100 pounds - GW achieved. Stop???











apparently not ...








March 2012 - 4 days into hospital admission. Admission weight 71 pounds

It was much pleasanter at home, when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller, and being ordered about by mice and rabbits










 

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said: "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 








October 2012. About 103 pounds. Happy :)



Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment