Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Monday 29 October 2012

mindfulness

we learnt it in hospital.

i thought it was shit but now i need it.

i am practising mindful eating.

i have a crystal to rub when i want to binge.

such a contrast to this time last year. then, i couldnt stop NOT eating, now i cant stop EATING.

fuck sake.

breakfast went well.

i am going to try and update this after each time i eat.

as a deterrent to binge.

because i dont want you guys seeing what a fatty i am!!!!

wish me luck!!

Breakfast- 25g Quakers porridge oats
                 150ml almond milk

Lunch - 1 cup home made pumpkin soup
             1 dark rye ryvita
             200ml easiyo low fat cherry yougurt.

Dinner - Pizza hut veg pizzaetta
             1/2 scoop ice cream
              2 Belvita yogurt biscuits

             Horlicks

estimated total - 1600

i cant believe how much pizza i ate.i chose the lowest calorie one - they do a range under 500, and have the calories on the menu. i wasnt planning on pizza, but went to the cinema with my boy and ended up there.

i didnt binge!!! i felt so anxious all day though. and i really wanted to binge.

i still feel disgusting about my intake. hopefully the horse riding, walking and sexy time burned a bit of that off.

2 comments:

  1. Exactly the same situation here: "such a contrast to this time last year. then, i couldnt stop NOT eating, now i cant stop EATING." Exactly the same.
    It's scary how much you body can make you eat even when you don't want to.
    I hope things better for you!

    hugs and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps- It's a bit funny. I just began practicing mindful eating myself. Just last week. I was caught sitting with my eyes closed, chewing slowly, trying to pay complete attention to the taste, when my coworker brought me out've it asking what in hell I was doing xD why I usually eat alone.

    ReplyDelete