Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 26 January 2012

would you care for me, because i'm tired, tired of all this life

Its funny when things go wrong,
I get tired of waking
For all the things I've loved before
I'm tired of breaking
Good things are far ahead, yeah
but my patience is shaking
Only 13 minutes left,
but is it worth waiting?

Would you care for me
cause I'm tired
Tired of all this life
Would you care for me
cause I feel like..
I've been cut inside

It's blatant to feel so
wrong
to get hurt by the taking
everything that I've said before
I hesitate saying
I'm crawling fast ahead, yeah
the pace that I'm making
Only 13 minutes left
but it's not worth waiting..

Would you care for me
cause I'm tired
Tired of all this life
Would you care for me
cause I feel like..
I've been cut inside

3 comments:

  1. Stay strong sweetie. I'm so proud of you, keep your chin up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the therapy goes well, feel free to keep me posted, I'd be interested to hear how you're going.
    If I do decide to get help it would be great to 'swap notes' with you haha let's just hope I don't chicken out.
    Your strength is so inspiring and motivating so thank you.
    You are so beautiful.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I typed this long message and it didn't send! Let's see if I remember what I said haha.
    I hope that your therapy goes well, feel free to keep me posted.
    There has been many a time that I have said I'll get help but never do, I plan on doing it tomorrow so let's hope I don't chicken out; then we can swap notes and it'll make the process less lonely and easier for the both of us :)
    The fact that you were strong enough to get help is so inspiring and motivating.
    Thank you for your beautiful comment.
    Stay strong darling.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete