Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Such a chliché

Soooo, my application to take a year out from uni (which will most likely result in totally dropping out) has been submitted, and later today after my therapy appointment I am getting my lovely long hair cut off because it has got into such bad condition.

I sound like some character from some bad drama.
What a mess.

Sorry for.being a bad Blogger and not commenting - its not so easy on my phone. I have been reading! I'll get on my laptop later.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your hair, I've cut mine short too, we can grow it out together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, you don't sound like a character from a bad drama! Taking a year off is probably the best thing for you right now and I'm sure you won't drop out!

    I'm sure your hair will look really lush and healthy :)
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete