Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Antidepressants ...

My GP, therapist and psychiatrist have all recommend them. I didn't want them but I think I might give them a go, I've been so down this week.
You are born with the natural instinct to eat, so why is it so hard?
I had to psych myself up for half an hour to eat 2 grapes.

This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're trying! that's all anyone can ask for. I hope you're feeling a little better today, I mean your blog says otherwise but throughout the day I hope your chins been up :)

    ReplyDelete