Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

my grandmother gave me a "candle lighter" for christmas ...

does she even know me? well, probably not very well considering she's the "weird" grandmother on my dad's side who we only visit twice a year, but come on! who wants a candle lighter as a Christmas present? it's just a regular lighter, but longer. and she left the £1.99 price sticker on it, thanks!
okay, that sounds a bit ungrateful, but she had said that she was going to give us money this year, so that we could choose something nice for ourselves (which, given her track record of tacky gifts for children half my age, was great!) soooo, she gave me a nice card with 50 quid in it. and a candle lighter...

but, i got a lush camera by combining her xmas money with that of other distant relatives (all of my grandparents have divorced and re-married - i get a great yield of xmas and birthday money). yaaaay,camera :) it's like a not so good SLR (it's not an SLR, it's an impostor, but i think it's a pretty darn good changeling of one)

No comments:

Post a Comment