Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Chriiiiiiistmaaaaaaas :)

Looking back at past blogs it seems i've been pretty down recently, what with the whole 'splitting up' with my best friend.

But meh! Its Christmas, and if she doesn't want me, who cares? I have plenty of other friends, mwahaha.

My flatmates and I are having an early Christmas day tomorrow before we go home from uni (how exciting!). Also, we have a house viewing for next year, yaaaay :)

So, that's put me in a better mood :)
I shall attempt to upload a drawing of a Christmas robin i did for my Aunt's Christmas card.



Tis the season to be jolly!! (even if no one reads this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment