Coffee and smokes and cold Diet Cokes are what pretty girls are made of. x. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you will land among the stars.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Am I a bad person?

If someone; let's just say a certain "someone" who happened to be my best friend to such a level that we travelled together, are attending uni together and planned on moving in together- stopped talking to me for several months, over a reason that was apparently my fault (although the reason was never mentioned, and the only thing I can think of is a childishly petty thing to loose a best friend over) then started talking to me again, and I feel as if I have been wrongly neglected for so long that I don't want to talk to her again, does that make me an inconsiderate bitch

Sure, I could look at it this way: she is forgiving me for whatever apparent heinous crime that I committed, and I should be grateful.
However, seeing as I was never informed of this crime, how can I be expected to apologise for it? And I would have apologised if it was the fact that I got a teeensy bit drunk and forgot to tell her what time I was leaving for a party (2mins walking distance away) - if she had told me that was the problem. And if she hadn't have left it for nearly 4 months.

How can you be expected to just pick it back up with someone after that long? I feel like she broke up with me! And now we are going to be in a pre-booked situation in which we will most likely be given the opportunity to talk.

But I don't think that I want to.

Sure, I would love to have what we have before, but she had changed so much anyway that I don't think that's at all possible. Anyway, why is it up to her when we an suddenly become friends again? And is she just going to pretend like it never happened? Because I don't think that I will be able to do that, and that will make me seem like the bitch.

And now I'm a whiner.

No comments:

Post a Comment